• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muffin Works Tunnel Stiffeners

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I was just wondering how many people would orders these custom made Totallyamaha Stiffeners??
http://www.ty4stroke.com/download.php?id=44813

no powder coating = $53 (shipping will be within a day or two of receiving payment)
with powder coating = $68 (powder coating adds 1 week to the lead time)

shipping within the lower 48 states = free
shipping to Alaska or Canada = $20
shipping to Europe = $50

Kit includes tunnel supports and all stainless steel rivets. Installation instructions can be downloaded Muffin Works Website.

Standard colors available:
white
blue
black
yellow
red
silver
clear
chrome (looks like a polished ceramic coat)

At this point we will start with tunnel supports to fit the RX and Apex chassis. We will consider Phazer versions if there is interest in the future. Muffin Works is not tooled up at this point to provide FX Nytro versions.

im in

Tom i want a set.Let me know when they are available and where to send the money.no powdercoating.Shane

my only questions is do you lose all the traction where the stiffeners are? it looks like they are as thick as the punch outs.

The tunnel supports are not as thick as the punch outs. The grips do stick up through the cut-outs.

I should also mention that the production units will not be as long as the ones supplied on the TY build sled. They will be about 2" shorter, which is the same length as the other supports that we offer.

The supports made for the TY build were made a bit longer so that the hole left by the orignal mono-shock adjuster dial could be covered up. We can do these longer supports, but they will be done on a special-case only.

Re: price

srxpert said:
would the price be any different for the longer ones?i like them that way.

Price would probably be more for the longer style ones. But let's first find out what the level of interest is for these.

Muffin Stuff

Gade or Mr.Admin I would like a set for my 07 Phazer Fx , Plain with no powder coat .Can we get a group discount if enough people order would kinda be like Mr.Allen / Ulmer ? Muffin Stuff Group buy ? Let me know il pay with pay pal .

i was actually hoping to run into muffin works at the grass drags this weekend and talk to him about it! we'll see you guys tommorrow!

Back