• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEED HELP - 07 APEX GT WITH 0 MILES

RDPOWER

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 YAMAHA APEX XTX
i must find snow - i had to cancel my trip planned between christmas and new years because of no snow - now my next trip is planned for jan 16th to 23rd and the weather is still not looking good - i need help on deciding where to go - here is the deal i live in north east pa and willing to drive up to 15 hrs - i am only going with one other guy and we are willing to change our trip at the last minute - what i would like to know is if anyone has found any riding in the north east or if you go some place before the 16th please write in what conditions you have found - i will let you guys know where i decide to go and write in what i found when i get back

this might help you....I check this site all the time..there are cities with exact snow depths as well.....you can then go into the OFSC site for trail clubs and conditions...But as of NOW most ALL of ontario is green or low snow...except far northwest near manitoba border....check this link.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/featur ... ndexon.htm

I thought Fairbanks was doing bad. We've got about a foot on the ground with the rest of the state getting dumped on. Best part is, it'll be here until April. Even some May riding in the mountains. Good luck down there.

I live in atikokan Ontario. About 3 hours east of the manitoba border. We probably have the most snow in the region but still don't have very much. The lakes are mint for crusing on. And we have lots around. But the trails are not in very good shape, some are groomed but not many. I find it hard to believe that this is one of the only area in ontario that has snow, its crazy.

over x-mas week i was up in pittsburg n.h., the only place we could ride was back lake, there were 300 sleds out there, it was like dodging fighter jets all day, way to many sleds for that small of a lake, but it was the only place

I'm still optimistic about this winter though.... It will come, it's only January 5....

jj i think you are on to something - i have allready been to west yellowstone so i am thinking of going to denver and renting a sled - has anyone here every done that - i would like some info on where to ride and where to rent sleds from - the only thing is i will be VERY upset if we get snow on the east coast while i'm gone and my 07 apex gt is sitting in the garage with 0 miles on it (i never rode a yamaha 4stroke yet) the good thing is it won't be alone - it sits next to my girlfriends vector gt with 0 miles on it

i decided to try mont valins - i'm staying at http://www.passionquebec.qc.ca - i will be there the 17th thru the 23rd - any of you ever ride there any info would be great (where to go where not to go) thanks

We'll be there!

My group of 6 from MD (1 from PA) will be saddlebagging Qc starting the 21st. We plan to be on Mt Valin in the afternoon of the 23rd. I have red skis and decals on my GT. Mt Valin is beautiful and its the best game on the east coast for now.

Here we are when we arrived at the ski slope on Mt Valin last year, Valinuet.

Attachments

• CIMG0250.jpg
    CIMG0250.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 76
  • CIMG0248.jpg
    CIMG0248.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 78

Back