• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need some help finding Klim gloves

mcamzr

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I need some help here. I am in need of some Klim Fusion Gloves in Blue XL and I can't find them anywhere. If anyone knows where I can order them I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the help Mike.

Theres a sale on fxr gloves at Korkys right now! Don't know if you want to try them out or not? But i use a Large Glove and bought the Leather Gloves for 60.00 regular 119

Firstplaceparts.com is where I get my Klim gear.

klim

I have a pair , for the price I paid, they are not very warm , my 2 cents , buy what you want.

Will be weeding out my Klim Gear since Yamaha drop kicked em thru the goal post of life.

RoyalBlue said:
I have a pair , for the price I paid, they are not very warm , my 2 cents , buy what you want.

Will be weeding out my Klim Gear since Yamaha drop kicked em thru the goal post of life.
I am having this same experience, wondering why I spent $90 on gloves that arent any better than $10 work gloves

My old klim power cross gloves where awesome ...just got new ones and was out riding today and they are not ss warm as my old ones

Re: klim

RoyalBlue said:

Agreed, totally not worth the money! Still love my Klim jacket though.

Back