• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need some help

Im not sure if this is in the correct forum or not. Some one posted a picture of a compact impact driver, or a pocket driver and they said they loved it. I am looking for a nice small quarter inch or so size. Maybe some one will have a couple recommendations. I have looked and looked for the pic I saw of one but I cant find it. Hope some one can show me some or maybe some one can recommend the one they are using.
Thanks a lot

I saw one on here also cripple, I belive it was a walmart special, began using it more and more and loved it. Black and Decker, it was white with orange and black on it perhaps. Isn't it funny how you can remember some things.

THATS IT!! Thanks so much. I was looking at the other ones and they are a pretty penny! I will try this out before I spend some serious coin. It is funny remembering weird things. Thanks so much
Mark

If you want a good one that WILL last forever get a Hitashie dmr. When I Wes in construction we had several and it was the only tool that no matter what your brand was you loved that tool. I believe it had a 1100 ppsi which would snap any bolt if you wanted it to and it charged in like an hour. You pay more but get a better product.

Just bought a Milwaukee combo pack with 18v L-ion drill and impact driver. Really good tools (lightweight and powerful) for a great price. Has a 1/4" hex collet.

Back