• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new 2009 Yamaha

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
Extended Nytro with same 130hp motor in it that comes in at 542 dry,I dont know about you guys but I am a little disapointed. :o|

I agree, no where to put fuel, narrow skis, and still the ripsaw. Taking a page from BRP (800 vs 700) comparing it to a 600, why not the 700 Dragon switchback? But will reserve decision if I get to ride one.

The shock is still setting in. was really looking forward to a rewowrked apex chassis or even better the 150 in a fx style chassis.

Our Yamaha sales rep was at the store yesterday and said that this release was not the 'big sled' we will see in March...........

stay tuned folks!
Kevin

NH Rider said:
Our Yamaha sales rep was at the store yesterday and said that this release was not the 'big sled' we will see in March...........

stay tuned folks!
Kevin

Hes probably has a bridge to sell you too!! :tg:

Dont get down guys,Atleast Yamaha listens to us. But this dont mean I am not a little disapointed! Lets see what happends after the whole line-up comes out!

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. Everyone wanted a long track last year and now thats it out people want more. Remember the 'ol saying you can't please everyone.

Back