• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2013 Nytro XTX 1.75 Upgrades - What else should I do?

I have a 14 turbo Nytro XTX 1.75 and the tuner skis are great. No need to swap them out. Put on a vent kit and get that hot air out from underneath that hood. When you ride with the supercharger you will notice an increase of heat pouring out of the handlebar area.

Correct me if Im wrong here but dont the late model Nytro's have larger idlers as stock oem equipment and don't require upgrading??[/quote]

Negative. Even the 2014 Nytro's have the 129mm wheels. I measured them with a caliper. I upgraded with the excell wheel kit. They are the 135mm wheels. The difference of 6mm doesn't stress the rails at all.

I highly encourage anyone to upgrade if you are going to stay with stock slides.

Studding an 1.75" track? Don't do it! Take the track off and install an ice ripper if you really want studs. I think you should look into a good set of gauges for the supercharger, I'm going to give the koso x2 a try as it looks to fit my vision the best.

I have a 2013 xtx 1.75
Supercharger mpi stage 1
Tunnel block off plate
HIDs
Medium winshield
Rotopax rear fuel 2 gallon can
Front and rear storage
JRE skid relocator
I was thinking of skinz airframe boards

Instead of the trail tank I recommend getting an external fuel setup like the two small yamaha tanks that go at the rear of the running boards.

My reason for this is so you can carry 'good' fuel. I have the mpi as well and I'm always nervous about the quality of fuel that's actually going into my tank. Now I can fill up my other tanks with race fuel or at least 100 pump gas and mix in a couple gallons. Cheap piece of mind.

x2 on the mountaintech skid plate, saved my #*$&@ more than once, steering re-locate is a sweet addition as well.

1-WRP seat for better ergo
2-Rear Suspension mods (star suspension and revalve)
3-Front end mods (mountain tech A arm)

Enjoy!

1-WRP seat for better ergo
2-Rear Suspension mods (star suspension and revalve)
3-Front end mods (mountain tech A arm)

Enjoy!
100% I am doing the revalve. I don't think the seat is that bad. Going to go for the barker exhaust also and prob vector gauges. I have SC in whatever I can do to help that. I want to wipe all doos out

Hi guys, I also have the same sled bought it at beginning of march. And was wondering what to add on aswell.
here's a list of stuff on sled already.

MPI Supercharger
Gems management system (not sure what its for. has plus and minus adjustments and mode button on it)
HID headlights
ARS FX front end.
MBRP Standard can
ice scratchers
Handle bar risers.

Now I've heard alot about a tunnel block off plate. What is purpose of the plate and is it a direct bolt on and wheres best place to
buy one? (I'm in Kingston Ontario

Any help would much be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Jason

Hi guys, I also have the same sled bought it at beginning of march. And was wondering what to add on aswell.
here's a list of stuff on sled already.

MPI Supercharger
Gems management system (not sure what its for. has plus and minus adjustments and mode button on it)
HID headlights
ARS FX front end.
MBRP Standard can
ice scratchers
Handle bar risers.

Now I've heard alot about a tunnel block off plate. What is purpose of the plate and is it a direct bolt on and wheres best place to
buy one? (I'm in Kingston Ontario

Any help would much be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Jason
What's up? It prevents the snow of building up underneath ur tunnel. Otherwise the snow will pile up and none would get to the heat exchanger and would overheat. I over heated once got the plate and never again. Its riveted in. A few companies make them it's been a few yrs now I forgot what company. But just search nytro threads or Google tunnel block off plate nytro it will show.(old forge ny-Saint Alexis qc)

Like this ,I had a buddy bend it up, I text him the measurement, and he had it tooo me after work . :-o

Attachments

• 20160128_131755.jpg
    20160128_131755.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 20160128_131803.jpg
    20160128_131803.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 93
  • 20160128_153938.jpg
    20160128_153938.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 75
It does keep the snow off the exhaust but still allows lots of air up there to cool the pipes. It's a good mod that's really cheap. Stops a lot of the ice buildup that occurs in the tunnel. 1or 2 pounds if aluminum saves you from carrying 20-30 pounds of ice.

Back