• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Curve Ski Kits...$300

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
We will now be selling curve xs ski kits. Kits will include the following:

(2) black xs skis
(2) black loops with mounting hardware
set of 4" carbides
mounting hardware as needed (read below)

These kits list for $328 and do not include mounting kits which list for $41. We have done some research and fit ups to figure out how to utilize the stock ski rubbers and mounting hardware when applicable. Some sleds will require minor trimming of the ski rubbers. Some sleds will also need a few pieces of hardware and they will be included as part of our $300 kit. This research allows us to equip your sled with brand new Curve skis for $300! ;)!

Here is a list of sleds we are set to offer ski kits for:

03-05 Rx-1
04-05 RX Warrior
06-10 Apex
06-07 Attak
06-07 RS Nytro
07-15 Phazer
05-07 Rage
05-11 Vector
08-13 FX Nytro 121 and 144 xtx
14-15 SR Viper, 129, 137, and 141 xtx
05-14 RS Venture

At this time if you have a power steering sled you will need to purchase a mount kit. We are still working on a solution for these sleds.

Ha, wrong color (white) w/red loops & 6" carbides?????????????? Old Pal

You Take Trade in's ? Really I have a pair of Kimpex Arrows with brand new 6" carbides in excellent condition. I would love to try the Curve Ski's. This is tempting.

Ha, wrong color (white) w/red loops & 6" carbides?????????????? Old Pal

The $300 kit only applies to all black. Curve offers an intro kit at a much better price for the all black set up and 4" carbides. I can get white but its going to cost you more.

A note about the carbides too. I met with the owner of Curve this weekend at the Excell grass drags and had a good conversation with him about the skis. He shared with me that the curve skis were designed around rider forward sleds which had much more weight on the skis. He said many guys demo the skis with only 4" carbides and insist there is more than 4" of carbide under the ski. This is part of the reason the intro kits they offer come with just 4" carbides.

The older sit back style sleds required lots of carbide to make them turn, so many still have that mentality. While some of yamaha's sleds such as rx-1 aren't exactly rider forward they certainly carry more ski pressure due to heavier engine.

We will now be selling curve xs ski kits. Kits will include the following:

(2) black xs skis
(2) black loops with mounting hardware
set of 4" carbides
mounting hardware as needed (read below)

These kits list for $328 and do not include mounting kits which list for $41. We have done some research and fit ups to figure out how to utilize the stock ski rubbers and mounting hardware when applicable. Some sleds will require minor trimming of the ski rubbers. Some sleds will also need a few pieces of hardware and they will be included as part of our $300 kit. This research allows us to equip your sled with brand new Curve skis for $300! ;)!

Here is a list of sleds we are set to offer ski kits for:

03-05 Rx-1
04-05 RX Warrior
06-10 Apex
06-07 Attak
06-07 RS Nytro
07-15 Phazer
05-07 Rage
05-11 Vector
08-13 FX Nytro 121 and 144 xtx
14-15 SR Viper, 129, 137, and 141 xtx
05-14 RS Venture

At this time if you have a power steering sled you will need to purchase a mount kit. We are still working on a solution for these sleds.
Where will I be able to buy the skis?

I have not been able to add them to my online store yet. Just PM me or call/text me to order a set. 717-821-9639.

The curve ski kits are now available in the online store.

I think we have things figured out for the EPS skis. Need to get a shim made up to trial fit.

We will now be selling curve xs ski kits.

Music to my ears. I've been all over the place looking for a reasonably priced upgrade from the stock skis on my '12 Nytro and this may be it. I'm up North of Edmonton, Alberta though, how much am I going to be hurting once these get to my door?

any reason 14 FX Nytro XTX is not listed, ive been looking at curves and 300 is better than 440 but id rather have white and 6".... we will see

I keep thinking the Nytro was dropped in 14 when the viper was released. The ski kits will work on the 14. For $300 we only offer the all black with 4". Its a combo kit that Curve offers. I could swap out the 4" for 6" for a slight cost difference as I need a set of 4" for my skis.

ok, thanks. I still have to decide what i want to do but if i decide on black i will contact you before ordering.

Back