• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New sled

booxr800

Pro
Well guys I am now a proud owner of a new XTX. I went down yesterday to the dealer that I was told was sold out by another dealer in St. Johns, MI. Got down there and they had two on the floor and abunch in crates still.

I sure am glad I drug my feet on buying one too, the price went from 9600 otd to 7860 otd. I was going to buy last month, that extra money I saved can buy alot of extras for the sled.

Got it home and had to to ride it only got five miles on it but I like it already. Tons of power got to love that. Its my first four stroke but with all the info on this site I didn't think I could go wrong, thanks all.

Getting a storm today another 6"-12" of the white stuff so I will be out riding today. :-o

So far we have about 5" and its really coming down. They said about 1" an hour and its going to last another five hours. :Rockon:

Congrats on the new ride! I haven't even had mine out yet!! Not enough ridable snow where I am! Extremely weird for the place I live! We've usually been riding for a couple of months already! U got a heck of a deal by the way!

Back