• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Snowmobiler

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
Last winter I took a coworker friend of mine snowmobiling for a weekend he never rode before. Well he put a pic of the ride as screensaver on his phone. Now his son of course sees the pic on phone. One of his first words spoken was snowmomo! They came over tonight so I asked him if he wanted to see the snowmomo's. Boy he hopped right up there and did the vroom routine. He did get a bit freaked when I started it. But I believe that weekend brought two new snowmobilers into our sport. Really made my day!
image.jpg

I saw the pics from Ryan....yup! They are hooked!

That's awesome. As a child snowmobiler falling asleep on my dad's machine after many hours riding, I like seeing families getting back into the sport. Seems like its been a young adult and old mans sport the past several years. I noticed more young families on the trails this past year. Great to see! Start 'em young!

Last edited:
My 5 year old nephew is going to be snowmobiler. He loves to ride when visiting in the winter months, that's all he talks about. I will occasionally UPS him a 509 DVD and his parents say he wears out the DVD player from watch them over and over. :Rockon: He also knows how to turn his IPad and bring up our YouTube Channel and watch uncle Mark and friends boondocking when his parents take away the 509 DVD's. ;) Smart Kid! His favorite Yamaha is the Viper Blue/Orange LE's ;)!

Last edited:

Back