• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to me! 2010 Nitro RTX SE

The Grizz gusset is sold by a member on the forum here, just do a search for it in the forum and you will find his contact info. It gets welded in to the subframe. As far as the skid plate I will tell you that I ordered mine the first night I brought my sled home and seen the stock piece of plastic.
I bought my roll over from FourStrokeSollutions. I have no complaints about it at all. Easy install and very dependable.
Rooster, After looking at the skid plate, your right about that being the first thing to be replaced! Thanks for your imput!

My father is also 5'10" and wrp seat and relocate he rode it and said it was huge improvement, seat lacks enough cushion to allow you to stop moving before bottoming the foam out from factory.

As far as shocks it is the same exact shocks but rebuilt and valved properly. I thought it rose pretty well before and with the clickers I was thinking same thing you are. But since it was time to rebuild I went with their trail pro set up and dual stage center spring, total transformation. I have tons of mods on my sled but a good shock build, seat and relocate are imo a must, also don't relocate without the seat, I'm 6'5" and it would be a stretch for even me from stock seat
fxnytrortxkid, I'm your Dad's height and it makes sense to do the seat and relocate at the same time. Thanks for your reply!

[QUOTE="

Last edited:
IMO, to make the sled handle better go with the Star Suspension 128" relocate. It better balances the short track making it handle flatter. Stock shocks are fine and have enough adjustment for fine tuning. Other upsides are a better approach angle for top end and it won't trench as bad off trail. Without a doubt, relocating the skid has made my sled much better...yanaha should have done this from day one. It's one of the best upgrades for the short track. Oft relocat or is also a must as I takes the bars out of your lap.

shadow is right....the 128 kit was the best thing I did to my nytro.....I can go and stop off trail without getting stuck and the thing handles so flat now

Excell X wheels. You dont need to replace the back wheels. They sell a kit

shadow is right....the 128 kit was the best thing I did to my nytro.....I can go and stop off trail without getting stuck and the thing handles so flat now
Tyloooor, Thanks for the response, again this will be the first thing I do!

just make sure you buy the right kit for your sled.....I made that mistake, but Robert at Star was great to deal with!

Back