• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New XTX

MurderRam09 said:
haha good thats what i like to hear

Buddy of mine who has a 500 fan took my XTX for a ride one night through some rabbit trails...We could hear him laughing/screaming everytime he pressed the throttle...said the difference was almost scary.

I'd say just ride it - at least for a portion of the season as the (2) sleds are so extreamely different you're going to have a learning curve regardless. Might as well get comfortable with it first - then add mods later to gain a closer fit to your individual riding style.

Otherwise you might find yourself spending $ on things you thought you needed - but didn't.

Hey MurderRam09 I'm in the same boat as you!
Traded in my 1998 V-max 700 for an XTX.
I took it for a rip on the lawn and I think Sticks(Borat) is right, there will be a learning curve!

I CAN'T WAIT! I dug a trench about an inch deep for about 12 feet! Then almost hit the bush! I love it!

see what its like before you buy anything. but first things you will prob wanna upgrade is handwarmers and probably invest in some warmer clothes as this is a cold sled to ride! comparing to my viper anyways..

Back