• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nitro RTX adjustment

snomo53

Veteran
I'm possibly dealing my 07 Apex GT for a 09 Nitro RXT...I ran my Apex soft, and I'm wondering if the RTX can be set up to ride somewhat like the Apex. I'm old enough, and smart enough to kow that I'm not a snowcrosser...Anyone with experience on both???

sorry snomo53 unless you do some shock revalving you'll never get that thing to act like you apex. i have a 08 nytro rtx and a friend has an apex gt, i tried to soften mine close to his but i just couldn't get it. my shocks just came back from hygear with a revalve and some work, hoping to make it softer than it is now.

I'm considering bringing my nytro to Bruce at B-line Control. Just to get it to take the small stutter bumps a little better...the thing is brutal.
I think with some good shock valving you could get a nytro to ride as nice as a apex gt, and probably take the big bumps better as well. I'm surprised I've never heard B-line mentioned on here before, I see his stickers all over on sleds in MI

Back