• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro 12v outlet

Nytrosnox

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX 2017 Sidewinder XTX
Hay guys anyone know where to splice into wiring harness for a 12v outlet.

I put mine straight to the battery with a inline fuse. Easy install. Inline fuse from auto parts store.

yamahinn0thinkinst: 1160372 said:
I put mine straight to the battery with a inline fuse. Easy install. Inline fuse from auto parts store.
Thats what was thinking of doing just wanted other ideas, cool thanks.

I second direct to battery ands inline fuse, super easy and no damage to any wiring.

Or you just order a factory outlet from Yamaha and plug it directly into the nytros wire harness.

Bought it from Yamaha but Nytros do not come with a plug in on there wiring harness for the 12v outlet.

Did Yamaha make a wiring change for 13? I have a pair of 09's and a pair of 12's and they all have the plug in the wiring harness.

Dont know. When I picked up my outlet they told me I would have to wire it in myself. Did not take a hard look at the harness but didn't see any.

Yup plug and play, no need to splice or wire to the battery. The plug and play one is a bit pricey though.

Back