• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro bog

new rob

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Viper rtx
my buddies 2010 xtx is bogging after it warms up changed plugs 2new tank gas with sea form switched coils checked wiring change tbs tors set and still bog anything we and dealer are missing ???

my buddies 2010 xtx is bogging after it warms up changed plugs 2new tank gas with sea form switched coils checked wiring change tbs tors set and still bog anything we and dealer are missing ???

Any idea what rpms the bog is at, my 08 rtx has similar problem and can't figure out what is wrong it is doing it at about 5000 rpm and only once it warms up

Just found bare wire (yellow) behind clutch young rob just went up & down lake a couple times works good. It was bogging for about 10 sec ( felt like on carb machine flooding) & slow acc then went ok only did when warmed up seems good to go now

Check for the normal rub behind the secondary. That casting nub will cause a lot of grief on the harness if not dealt with. Common problem.

Check for the normal rub behind the secondary. That casting nub will cause a lot of grief on the harness if not dealt with. Common problem.
thanks for the heads up just checked mine and it started to

I had similar issue, opened up harness had yellow wire rubbed also. Fixed it, tied harness out of the way from rubbing again, seems fine now.

Back