• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro for wife?

I am assuming he is shopping now because you can still get sleds for a steal. Once that snow flies prices go up drastically.

I am looking at a nytro now with an m20 air suspension, hindle setup and split rail skis to name a few of the mods.. Miles are higher than I would like at 9000 but the list of mods I am thinking outweighs the mileage issue.. Thoughts on those goodies?

I read that ad yesterday, good price, a lot invested, higher KM but condition and maintenance mean more than the KM.

that is just broke in at that millage would not let that stop me at all the big part is do you need to stick more into it or is it all done and ready to ride the motor is non issue but gears chain berrings doughnuts bushings ..... has the wear items been gone thru. dont get sold on the sizzle if the steak is no good.

Agreed SnoBird-
Season's coming, prices are already too high- some people think they have gold....
A deal is out there, the gem just needs to be found.

Got Wife's '09 XTX Labor Day weekend out on Long Island from a member here, SnoWarrior.
61 y/o old gentlemen & the sled has been maintained great + bonus goodies in the right places that I don't have to add, no worries with the 5800 miles...
The 5 hour one way drive was well worth the $5,000-
Momma's happy, couldn't ask for much more.
image.jpg

Is the oft relocate just a given to do or is it not for everyone? My wife is 5'8" and I wonder if its a good thing or bad to do it to whatever I get

Just do it, cheap mod and it helps with steering effort.

Agreed SnoBird-
Season's coming, prices are already too high- some people think they have gold....
A deal is out there, the gem just needs to be found.

Got Wife's '09 XTX Labor Day weekend out on Long Island from a member here, SnoWarrior.
61 y/o old gentlemen & the sled has been maintained great + bonus goodies in the right places that I don't have to add, no worries with the 5800 miles...
The 5 hour one way drive was well worth the $5,000-
Momma's happy, couldn't ask for much more. View attachment 110115

Stop by and see me at Excell this weekend to pick up one of our new skid plates for the new ride!;)!

Well pulled the trigger tonight on an 09 with split rails, m20 air ride, 1.375 cobra track, trail tank, yamaheaters and hindle exhaust setup from hurricane. Guy says he geared it taller and had it clutched to roll out easier and have a smoother power delivery which will be perfect for my wife I'll have to dig in and see what's there. I'm suprised how soft the seat is and I'm thinking with an oft relocate I think you would be reaching a fair bit ahead.. He says he doesn't have one on there. Sled has a bunch of potential for the wife (or me!!) Should love it...

Stop by and see me at Excell this weekend to pick up one of our new skid plates for the new ride!;)!

Sorry I didnt stop in Travis, I worked in the club's food tent standing for 11 hours yesterday, took a few limited breaks. Back kills me when the disc issues flare up so I'm home today.

Her sled came with an aftermarket metal plate'd one already but she's talking different bumpers....

Love the nytros! Its and aggressive sled for a aggressive ride IMO.... but man when you ride the things hard they just keep getting better. great sled

I borrowed an apex for the weekend to get her out for a short 30 mile ride. Do I put her on my nytro xtx or on the Apex? My nytro is pretty dialed in lots of goodies including the Star suspension and oft relocate. THe C&A pros can be a little hard to steer but I only run 4" carbide. The APE is pretty much stock except for a set of 5.7 pilots.

Back