• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro high sidding

EnticerRider

Extreme
I have just rolled 3200 miles on my nytro xtx.
I have the springs turned up I think to much on the front. The limiter strap all the way out. The sled seems to high side or tip up a lot on the inside ski at any turn past 1/4 turn of the handle bars. I am running stock skis with 8" bergstorms.
Love the1050 motor was gonna get a 1200 doo but test drove one and it was a bone.
Thinking maybe keep adjusting and maybe 42" mountain tech . Is the verdict still out on the viper as far as handling. I had jre spindles and curves but didn't care for either. IMO
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think your out of luck, the JRE spindles and following the setup advice on their website is the best way to cure the inside ski lift on the XTX.

Haven't ridden a Viper yet but from what I here its a much nicer handling sled than the Nytro.

I would say drop the front end on that bad boy and rail the turns! Most guys would agree that the limiter strap should be pulled 1 hole shorter to help with the trenching and if you have the shocks sprung too high, that will cause highsiding. The Bergstroms may help but I don't know anyone that likes the stock skis. Tuners work great for me. No matter what skis you use, if you don't tune the ride, they probably won't help. If you already own the Curves put them back on and drop the front end. Good luck!

I would have to agree with kurzy. I have floats up front but if you stand in front and look at the sled the a-arms are just about level with the ground and the front strap is all the way out, and the front spring is all the way loose and I can rail corners better than my old rev.

My floats have 80 psi, tuners w/ 4" in& out Woody's and strap 1 looser- it takes corners very well... Nice balance for me.

A-arms are up some, good on bumps.
image.jpg

Back