• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro star suspension???

yamalover93

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha nytro xtx
Last year I noticed my nytro had some sag in the rear had a local shop check the shocks out and they said nothing was wrong and they've never seen something like it. I looked around and found the star suspension kit. I saw some forums about it but I wanna make sure it is worth it? So is it!? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I went from 121 to 128 with star, you'll notice an improvement and it's easy. You will still experience some sag due to excessive ice in the tunnel but there's remedies for that.

I went from 121 to 128 with star, you'll notice an improvement and it's easy. You will still experience some sag due to excessive ice in the tunnel but there's remedies for that.
Well I had the sag even in the summer. .....it just won't spring back. I don't know of it matters but I have the xtx. Also I've got the tunnel block on for the ice made a huge difference!
Last year I noticed my nytro had some sag in the rear had a local shop check the shocks out and they said nothing was wrong and they've never seen something like it. I looked around and found the star suspension kit. I saw some forums about it but I wanna make sure it is worth it? So is it!? Thanks

Well I had the sag even in the summer. .....it just won't spring back. I don't know of it matters but I have the xtx. Also I've got the tunnel block on for the ice made a huge difference!

I have the Star kit on my XTX with Apex springs and the sag is mostly gone (will sag a bit when iced up + I carry 10 liters of gas back there ).

2013 XTX and the Star Suspension was my 1st mod. It makes a big difference in ride. Next most important mod was Mountain Tech's 42"x1" fwd A-Arms. Both are game changing if you got the $$

Back