• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Super Charger Build

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
In the new few months I am going to start a Nytro Super Charger build. Putting a low boost MPI system on my sons 2009 Nytro XTX. I am sure it will be a breeze for me considering all the other build I have done. Anyone have any info on things that I need to look for or growing pains that you have had with your builds?

Nytro.JPG

Ive never installed a super, but done a few turbos. Just take your time and dont hack anything, should be pretty straight forward. Just make sure all the intake and throttle body clamps are clean and tight. Boost leaks are a pain in the #*$&@ when you have it all put back together.

Just make sure that supercharger is primed with oil properly. I know there were some cases where the chargers were failing very quickly, but Im pretty sure there was a bad batch of chargers that the manufacture didnt own up to.

Only other problem you might have is the superchargers are very thirsty. Going to have to figure something for extra fuel if you ride where somewhere with longs gaps between stations.

Ive never installed a super, but done a few turbos. Just take your time and dont hack anything, should be pretty straight forward. Just make sure all the intake and throttle body clamps are clean and tight. Boost leaks are a pain in the #*$&@ when you have it all put back together.

Just make sure that supercharger is primed with oil properly. I know there were some cases where the chargers were failing very quickly, but Im pretty sure there was a bad batch of chargers that the manufacture didnt own up to.

Only other problem you might have is the superchargers are very thirsty. Going to have to figure something for extra fuel if you ride where somewhere with longs gaps between stations.

Thank you for the feedback. I am aware of the crappy mileage. I have an Apex that loves fuel..LOL, this will be strictly be an off trail play sled for me and mainly my son to play with.

Back