• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro won't start

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Put it in the trailer last season pulled it off today. And it wouldn't even try to. Turn over at first now it turns but won't fire it started once but quit. I always unhook the battery and store it in a good place on a trickle. And drain all the gas out. I put fresh gas in. It shows a solid orange light when trying to start and no Engine code

Ok I'm a dummy I didn't have my power commander wire hooked up. But I'm still getting a solid orange check engine light?

Ok. Now that it's in the garage I shut it off and turned it back on and no light on now lol idk what's going on with it

ckeck fuel, air, compression, ignition. all you need ot make it run. maybe a mouse found its way into the engine compartment and chewed up some wires and when it started up it burnt through the last strand of wire left.....

I had a problem with my relays last winter and turned over and over, I call a dealer he told me to heat the relays and try that. It started but had a yellow light after running for awhile I shut it down then restarted it and code light was gone. I asked a dealer about it and he said it must have tripped a code when trying to start and when I started it the other time it did its system check and everything was good

Back