• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro XTX Center Shock

SchelT

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Nytro XTX 1.75
AHHHH! Can't seem to find anyone that carries an upgraded front track (center) shock for my 2014 Nytro XTX 1.75! Looking to find a FOX Zero X, Coil over, Piggyback reservoir, 13.25" length center shock. Doesn't matter what color the spring is. Any suggestions?

Put the heavier spring from the RX-1 on that front shock.Won't blow thru the stroke and it will handle the bumps much better.

I have a set of exits I'd sell. The center one is 13.25/13.125 depending on how close I measure. Have the rear one too ideally I'd like to sell as a set but....

I have a set of exits I'd sell. The center one is 13.25/13.125 depending on how close I measure. Have the rear one too ideally I'd like to sell as a set but....
Exits?

They are both compression adjustable so X1. The front one has the dual spring set up on it. I'd like to get $580 shipped for the pair.

I have set of xtx shocks from a 2011 all done up by Hygear. Center shock has dual rate spring setup on it.

I have set of xtx shocks from a 2011 all done up by Hygear. Center shock has dual rate spring setup on it.
Ok, interested. Center shock have a piggyback reservoir and the correct length (13.25")?

They are both compression adjustable so X1. The front one has the dual spring set up on it. I'd like to get $580 shipped for the pair.
I would only be interested in the front shock...PM me with a price and we'll work out the shipping details. How much use did you get before removing them?

Back