• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro XTX Gauge Install

Does anyone make a 2 or 3 gauge bracket for this gauge? I need to put my Wide band, boost gauge and want to add a temp gauge as well. I have the feeling that I will have to make my own but curious if there are any out there?

i bought some cheapo pods off ebay for 3$ each and making a mount that will use the bolts that go thru the riser. mine will only be 2 gauges tho.

Today I plugged an eps vector cluster into a 2011 nytro. Everything seamed to function properly so I don't see why an eps vector cluster can not be used on a nytro.

Temp light came on, low fuel light worked. Oil light came on when I pulled dip stick. Tach worked. Warmer switches toggled and displayed on dash. Hi beam light came on. Checked a bunch of functions.

No officially makes a mount for the venture gauge. I know muffin works made a real nice gauge for his gauge that maybe able to reproduce. It will only mount the gauge not any extra gauges. CR racing make a 2 gauge Mount that clamps to your bars for a boost / AFM gauge. But pricey & it will block the venture gauge. Check out my build in the mountain nytro section to see what I did with my gauges. If your interested just PM me

One of theses days I'm going to pick up one of those gauges and I guess I'll have to get a hold of Chris for a mount.
Why wouldn't you build your own mount? So cheap to buy not worth building? That is usually when I buy over build. Got a link to gauge mount?

Today I plugged an eps vector cluster into a 2011 nytro. Everything seamed to function properly so I don't see why an eps vector cluster can not be used on a nytro.

Temp light came on, low fuel light worked. Oil light came on when I pulled dip stick. Tach worked. Warmer switches toggled and displayed on dash. Hi beam light came on. Checked a bunch of functions.

Thats awesome info. I was not aware.

Why wouldn't you build your own mount? So cheap to buy not worth building? That is usually when I buy over build. Got a link to gauge mount?

Some people like to contribute and use sponsors or they dont have the ability...You should become a VIP :)

crracingcanada.com under sled/nytro/steering & controls
This is the handle bar for the 2 gauge pods.

Some people like to contribute and use sponsors or they dont have the ability...You should become a VIP :)
I like to find my balance between building and buying from site vendors. I contribute to both. Trying to find you site sponsors so can get my free VIP. Don't worry I have your best interests in mind. I am trying. Thanks.

i built my own 2 gauge holder that mounts on my side of the riser. its just 0.025 sheet metal with 2 $3 gauge pods from ebay on it. on a budget this year so maybe next year ill get something nicer.

The CR Racing mount is nice but my issue with it was:
1) The mount buts the gauges too high up on the bars (level with them) so if your body gets pushed forward and hits the bars you will smash into the gauges pods if mount on the back side of the bars.
2) if you flip the mount to the front side of the bars the gauges will be protected from your body but then the view to that nice new venture gauge is blocked.

So what I did was:
1) get 2 of the cheap pods off E-bay or Amazon (actually I really like them and their not cheaply built)
http://www.amazon.com/TabStore-DBPo...id=1416101023&sr=8-4&keywords=2-1/8+gauge+pod
2) Power madd hand guard mounts (only need one of the mounts)
http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/Powermadd-Mount-Kit
3) Trip to the hardware store threaded rod, 2 female threaded cuoplers and 2 bolts
And you get this below gauge mounts that are below the bars so you will not hit them with your body when you hit the bars and out of the way so you can see that nice Venture gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_20141115_193405_675.jpg
    IMG_20141115_193405_675.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20141115_193328_803.jpg
    IMG_20141115_193328_803.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_20141115_193316_649.jpg
    IMG_20141115_193316_649.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_20141115_193423_305.jpg
    IMG_20141115_193423_305.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 316
Thats exactly what i did.^ spend $6 on posds and 25 cents for sheetmetal screws. Had sone spare .025" alum so screwed the mounts to the sheet. Put a 90* bend and used two of the rise bolts thru the sheet alum to mount it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What year and model fits the nytro? I'm want to do this mod but can't find exactly which machine to get it from? Thanks.

Mr Sled is correct!
Vector Gauge part number
8HF-83500-00-00
Must be FI 3 cylinder gauge (09/10 Venture GT, 10/11 Vector).

Back