• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx with 8t drivers and 2 in track.

Justinthemnytro

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris iqr 600
2013 nytro mtx 153 supercharged 180.
2012 yamaha nytro xtx (burned)
2009 polaris iqr 600(burned)
i want to put a 2 inch track on my nytro and 8 tooth wall bro drivers what kind of gearing do I have to do switching to 8 tooth drivers and is there any other mods I have to do to pull this off other than taking out the tunnel protectors?

i recently changed my track to the 1.75 bc. While doing it i put on a 19/39 top gear, changed drive axle bearing(clutch side), fixed limiter straps, and greased all the skid nipples. If i were you id do the same. The smaller top gear will make for better acceleration but lowers top end speed. which doesnt really matter since it'll still be like 150km/h and your off trail riding anyway.

Do you still have 9 tooth drivers? And what happened to your limiter straps I broke one awhile back not sure why.

The 08 shaft is not the same size as the 12 but thanks.

I did what u r wanting to do. I did the 2" track and went with 8 tooth drivers. I already had a clutch from Ulmer so he swapped me for a diff helix. He told me that by drooping a tooth I did not need to regear cause the smaller drivers do it automatically. In a week I will know how it does when I hit Albany, Wy

Thanks I decided to just go with a 1.75 and keep the 9t drivers like thekoning did.

i recently changed my track to the 1.75 bc. While doing it i put on a 19/39 top gear, changed drive axle bearing(clutch side), fixed limiter straps, and greased all the skid nipples. If i were you id do the same. The smaller top gear will make for better acceleration but lowers top end speed. which doesnt really matter since it'll still be like 150km/h and your off trail riding anyway.
What kind of clutch kit do you have or you still have the stock clutch ?

Back