• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oilite Bushings

wshellrider

Extreme
Looking to replace my a arm bushing this summer. Where did you order from? I see OFT and Ulmers have them but there appears to be a substantial price difference...?

I got mine at Ulmers. They come with a-arm,spindle,and bulkhead bushings. Some I have seen sell the bulkhead bushings separately. Check the description, that might be the difference. They are well worth the money IMO. I have an 06 and they tightened up the front like new. I also replaced the steering bushings. Good thing to do at the same time. FYI, I have an Apex so not sure of nytros.

I was wondering the same thing, Stevieu, you are saying that the A-Arm kit comes with the $35 ski spindle kit?

Looking to replace my a arm bushing this summer. Where did you order from? I see OFT and Ulmers have them but there appears to be a substantial price difference...?
Look at pioneers web site, they are marked half price, I just ordered them and skid bushings last week

I was wondering the same thing, Stevieu, you are saying that the A-Arm kit comes with the $35 ski spindle kit?
Again,mine were for an Apex. My kit came with bulkhead,a-arm, and spindle bushings. Just call Ulmers and ask to be sure. I just checked the site. Apex kits come with all front bushings. ($135). Looks like you buy the nytro ones separate. Don't know why they don't have a full kit for the nytro.

Last edited:
I have the Pioneer front ones on my XTX and the front is still very tight. I am very hard on my sled with lots of jumps and ditch banging. I was worried when I bought them but no problems. Have had them on two years now. Price was right for me.

I can't believe that Yamaha makes such a bad bushings for their sleds. Even the Nytro with the grease fittings wont last! I will get some oilites too to my Nytro TTX. Already too much play in the front!

Go with the Pioneer performance nylatrons. They work awesome and are easier to install then the oilites.

Pete

Back