• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oilite Bushings

The Pioneer Performance would have been nice, but the shipping cost is over 100 USD more than the bushings!
31,95 for the bushings, 132,81 for shipping that adds up to 164,76 in total for a bushing kit.

Went with ulmers on mine too. Ski bushings this year I think. Ulmer is great guy bought tons from him for my sled, running boards, intake, power commanders, bushings and he's always been there ready to help with any questions!

The Pioneer Performance would have been nice, but the shipping cost is over 100 USD more than the bushings!
31,95 for the bushings, 132,81 for shipping that adds up to 164,76 in total for a bushing kit.

There is something wrong with those shipping costs! Was this through a website?

my 08 needs bushings but since I'm selling it I wasn't about to pay for ollites. with the Pioneer sale right now i was crazy not to do them, $40 shipped (Michigan) and now I can just say they are done instead of someone trying to slash my asking price when they come look at it.

You can't call pioneer performance anymore, but call pioneer motorsports (Chad) and he will ship U.S.P.S. not UPS, dumb paying 17. For 1/2lb pkg. Postal is $6.

Back