• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OK: What is a good MI club or group?

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Guys and Gals I live in mid Michigan (Standish) and looking for a good club or just a good group to get more riding in this year, tired of only having 2 guys that only want to ride 3-5 times a year.
Heck if there is a few in the same situation contact me (we can make our own)
0802150835.jpg

Try Snomads ..... Google it. I think they are located in south east Mi but they plan rides all over upper and lower MI. They have been around for a long time.

Thor, I live in Standish,mi 45 minutes north of bay city.
Close riding to me is gaylord-cadillac-mio

bummer you are in lower MI I dont forsee myself ridding in that area with the big puddle in the way of getting there but you never know if the moon and the stars line up just right and that is where the snow is it could happen. too bad thou from reading your posts we seem to be like minded always looking to help type people I think it would be a good time to ride together. Do you ever get up to the UP?

bummer you are in lower MI I dont forsee myself ridding in that area with the big puddle in the way of getting there but you never know if the moon and the stars line up just right and that is where the snow is it could happen. too bad thou from reading your posts we seem to be like minded always looking to help type people I think it would be a good time to ride together. Do you ever get up to the UP?
Ya that's at least got more snow, I'll make 2-3 trips up to UP FOR 3-4 Day trips, would enjoy riding with ya let's set something up, just put clickers on frt.
Iam
IMG_20150819_143549.jpg
ready

I have a whole pile of things to install and not all of them are even at my house yet but yes for sure we could meet up and ride this winter just cant say im ready yet.

A few years back Indian River had a social club that planned trips and rode together, along with a separate grooming club focused on trail maintenance, grooming, and fundraising for those activities. I'm not sure if it is still set up that way or not, I can't find the website for the social club, but if you e-mail the grooming club they may be able to help you out.

We are not a official group or club but just a group of friends that ride nearly every Saturday out of Gaylord. Usually 5 to 12 sleds. Anyone is welcome to join us. If your close in the area send me a PM and lets ride this winter.

Back