• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario Ty Ride 2015,

yamahas

Staff member
Tech Advisor
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Phazer RTX
Hey guys,

Figured that the first day of snow here in North Bay is a good time to start setting up the Ty ride for this year.

The location will be in North Bay this year. There is a great selection of forest, lakes and wide open pipe lines around the area.

What do you guys have in mind for ride dates?

If today is any indication of the winter we will be in for, we are in for a great one!

family day weekend? might even make it this year lol. i was worshiping the porcilan god without acohol assist last year.

You can count on my clan minus Mrs. Moose. Still a bit skiddish after last year's mishap.

I missed last year but will try to get up there this time.

Sounds great guys, family day weekend work for you guys too?

Sorry to hear about that Mooseman.

It falls on one of my weekends off so I will be trying my best to get up there for the ride this year. We taking Fri-Mon or what?

We usually meet up around 10am on the Saturday morning and ride sat, sun, since Monday is a holiday probably a Monday morning ride as well. Back early enough for those who need to travel.

I'm off that weekend so that works for me. Yeah, long drive for me too, LOL!

We don't live to far apart. Are you going up alone? Want to pair up? I have a Truck and Double trailer. Just an idea.

I'm going with at least my son with sled and possibly my wife without her sled. I have a 4 place open trailer so we could share the ride up.

Hmmm alright things to think about. I may have a buddy coming if not I'll be msging you to organize something if that's OK.

Sounds good.

Back