• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Our Website Is Now Working!!!

Turtle

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Polaris Switchback 800 Pro S LE
'15 Viper RTX SE w/ MPI turbo - sold
'07 FX Phazer GT
Hey everyone!!

You may or may not know of the custom parts that I have been offerring. Well, we now have our own website. Our business name is Muffinworks Ltd. Please check it out as we offer the follwing items (some are new products):

tunnel extensions
tunnel supports (NEW VERSIONS!)
a-arm protectors (NEW!)
billet bar risers (NOW OFFERING TALLER VERSIONS!)
custom fabrication work

And we are also giving away a full set of billet wheels!!! Check out the website for details.

And I would also like to thank everyone here at TY that has purchased our products, which has helped us get this far.

Thanks everyone!!!

Crossing my fingers you pull my name!!!

Just curious, I don't see a section for the billet wheels (prices, colours, etc.) anywhere on the site....did I miss it?

We are getting out of the billet wheel business. It takes us a lot of time to make them, and we just can't sell them competatively. Since we've just got the one set left, we thought we would give them away and help generate some traffic to our new site.

the site look good to me.
I like to look in to get some wheels too.

What about a arm protectors for a rx chasis sled powder coated silver.. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
What about a arm protectors for a rx chasis sled powder coated silver.. Maxdlx

We don't have an a-arm protector design for the RX series yet. We focused our efforts this summer on coming up with Phazer parts. However, we will probably have an RX version available this fall.

Let me know when you do. I'll take a set in silver. Paul

Back