1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems in logging with your old password, request a new one over Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to contact your email provider or to set up a secondary account (with gmail or similar) to receive notifications. If you don't have one of the above emails, you may need to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Discussion in 'General Yamaha Discussion' started by Daranello, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Daranello

Daranello Suspended

This thread is designed for those that have a left over goody or two that they don't mind passing on to another member.
    The idea is to pass something for "free" get something for "free".
    Remember to pay for shipping and realize a THANK YOU goes a long long way.

When you contact a member be sure to include a zip code/ Postal Code so they can estimate shipping costs, it'll save one e-mail/PM/phone call.

I'll start with offering up an Apex nose cone bag I no longer use. If somebody can use them send me shipping moola and an address and they will go out this weekend.

________
    EDIT: Nosecone bag given to TY member "thinksnow" for FREE....Pay it Foward

Pay It Forward YAMAHEATER Warm Hands Controller Give-Away.
    http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=671866#671866

:rocks:
  2. Daranello

Daranello Suspended

WOW....I'm suprized...lots of PM's for my FREE bag, but no one replies of offer up anything....

For this to work, you got to offer something for FREE.....

Let's get this rolling...come on guys!!!
  3. yamadog1

yamadog1 Newbie

bars

i have a set of 06 bars FREE pm me. PLEASE DELETE
  4. motorman

motorman Newbie

bunch dead weight

i have a stock exhaust,skis,park brake,seat,bars(no hooks),thumb warmer switch,heated grips switch,throttle block(no lever,i like my thumb warm),rear suspention arms with shock.overflow tank,rad(bent but no leaks)fan,and some plastics
    all of o8 40th ape.
  5. snoway

snoway Paid Member Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Are you lookin to swap or does the person receiving an item from you need to show that they gave or at least offering something to someone else????
  6. Daranello

Daranello Suspended

No, its kindov goes like this....I get someting for free (we all have parts in our garage that is of no need to us) and to "pay it foward" I offer us something for free to someone else...

They do this on our RZR (aka Rhino) Fourm and its amazing 30page and people are passing on amazing stuff!!

The idea it to Give and you shall reiceive
  7. Daranello

Daranello Suspended

8. thinksnow

thinksnow Paying Member VIP Member

I have available a stock tunnel off of a '03 RX-1 Mtn. There is some slight damage that could easily be fixed. I guess pickup is probably required on this one.

Located in Dickinson, ND.
  9. Crewchief47

Crewchief47 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Vendor Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2008 Nytro MTX 45th
    Just to add, recievers should be required to post in the thread so that one guy isn't collecting all the free stuff or trying to re-sell in the classifieds, or anyone that sends something out could list the recieveing member.....

I wouldn't do the things i mentioned but there are people out there that would.....

Like the idea, may have to dig through the garage.
  10. yamadoo

yamadoo Paid Member Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    15 Viper LTX DX
    10 Vector LTX
    10 vector
    11 Venture Gt
    I have 2 sets of yamaha skis off of 98 xtx's, if anyone needs them let me know and for shipping or pick up they are FREE.

I think his point is excellent. Many of us in this hobby are so blessed we can pass on some of our 'stuff in the way or takinig up space' and let some one else ride for less $.

Yamadoo
  11. Ding

Ding Paying Member VIP Member

Way to go Ian, you blew my cover !!! LOL

Is it snowing yet?

I may be old, but I am slow . . .

I am still not getting this, maybe I should go read the RZR thread.
  12. Daranello

Daranello Suspended

Yes, see the RZR Thread.....great Idea once it gets rolling
  13. jminor1

jminor1 Newbie

I have a set of apex bars and a powermadd riser that was on an rx1, I will trade them for the stock bars and riser plus a headlight ring.
  14. dox06

dox06 Paying Member VIP Member

Stuff

OK I don't have alot of this to get rid of right now, but I really haven't looked through everything. Here are the things I do have, that if someone could use them. Have at them! (yeah I like pics sorry)

Love to get a set of 2inch risers for my XTX and or a set of Mountain bars with a grab strap............... ;)!

Attached Files:

15. Ding

Ding Paying Member VIP Member

Ah, so when someone expresses interest in a posted item, they need to also offer up another item in order to be considered for dleivery.

Is that it?