• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Ding said:
Ah, so when someone expresses interest in a posted item, they need to also offer up another item in order to be considered for dleivery.

Is that it?

For example, I gave an APEX nosecone bag to "thinksnow" for FREE....now he's going to Pay it Foward by giving something away for FREE to anther TY member.....

Now its my turn to get something FREE!!!!
:Rockon: ;)!

Good Topic.....

I've got a snowmobile trailer tire thats brand new, never used.(I used it as my spare) New trailer has bigger tires so this is taking up space in the garage.

Size 18.5 X 8.5-8

CopyofDSC01361Medium.jpg

Have a set of used stock Yamaha Skis.
They are Black & off an RX-1.

Free to help support Pay It Forward.

What a GREAT idea Dude! ;)!

:rocks:

EDIT: Shipped to w8tn4snow

Rockmeister said:
Have a set of used stock Yamaha Skis.
They are Black & off an RX-1.

Free to help support Pay It Forward.

What a GREAT idea Dude! ;)!

Thanks rock......if ya decide to give away a free "Yamaheater" I call dibbs and will gladly pay shipping:) ;)!

I think Swiss Sledder could use the rim and tire for the trailer, he has had poor luck with tires the last couple of years.

I'll try this......

Here is an aftermarket dash panel to mount gauges for turbo, nitrous, or whatever. *Pay it forward* for free. (Not to mention I really enjoyed that movie.....)

I do not hove this packaged yet so if interested, pm me your zip and I will give you exact shipping.

Attachments

• 09-18-09_0812.jpg
    09-18-09_0812.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 358
GIMME SNOW said:
Trailer tire on its way to Rockmeister ;)!

Thank you Dude!!!
Send me a PM and let me know what the shipping is. ;)!
EDIT: Thanks for the PM! :Rockon:

What a cool idea Daranello!

C'mon guys...

You have something in your garage you don't need...
Offer it up!

Let's see it! :die

yea, i might be a little slow so amuse me here, should a person be ready to offer up an item at the same time or before they request something to be sent to them?
And should it be of relatively same value as item requested?

Really don't think the value is that important.
The point is to help each other enjoy the sport.

The overall point of "Pay it Forward" is to do the right thing,
(Offer something up to another sledder) and expect nothing in return.
It is a "Do the right thing" effort. ;)!

OKAY.....I DO understand the point of helpin each other out, but I guess i was only seeing from my own point of view, because i personnally would not ask for an item unless i have something to add to the yard sale, or in this case the "pay it forward right thing"
pretty neat idea.

Daranello said:
Ding said:
Ah, so when someone expresses interest in a posted item, they need to also offer up another item in order to be considered for dleivery.

Is that it?

For example, I gave an APEX nosecone bag to "thinksnow" for FREE....now he's going to Pay it Foward by giving something away for FREE to anther TY member.....

Now its my turn to get something FREE!!!!
:Rockon: ;)!

Actually i guess this post dissagrees with you rock

Back