• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

I have a 121" 1.25" camoplast with 7000 miles. It had 144 woody studs but at least 4 are missing along with 1 clip. e-mail me

Maybe a Mod could move this thread into the Classified section and delete all the old posts?

Grimm said:
Maybe a Mod could move this thread into the Classified section and delete all the old posts?

The old post are great, dont delete them...give credit to those that GAVE FOR FREE to TY4 members...

I am getting the trac link from boston rx1. I have some used Blue Yamaha Nytro A arm protectors to give away they have some scratches but are still usable and i will put new clamps on them before they go

I have a set of blue ski loops, a stock skid plate, and a nytro front nose with a little damage to it on the bottom. Pm me and its yours just pay shipping.

I have a set of blue ski loops, a stock skid plate, and a nytro front nose with a little damage to it on the bottom. Pm me and its yours just pay shipping.

Stuff

I don't have much Yamaha stuff to offer but I do have some stuff left over from my old Mopar street car (71 Swinger)...Would it be all right o off up these things...Larry

I would love to have those blue ski loops for my Venture. I have an extra extra tall windshield for an RS if someone needs one. Only 298 km on it. I might cost a lot to ship it though. Maybe someone from Sask. I'm in Fort Qu'Appelle.

oldguy2 said:
I would love to have those blue ski loops for my Venture. I have an extra extra tall windshield for an RS if someone needs one. Only 298 km on it. I might cost a lot to ship it though. Maybe someone from Sask. I'm in Fort Qu'Appelle.

;)! :rocks:

I'm looking for a handle bar pad for my Apex.................................anyone have one? I have a used oil tank from my Apex.

Stomper got the windshield. Does anyone have blue ski loops and/or blue A arm protectors?

Back