• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Ya. It's pretty big but I put on an even bigger one. See the thread under RS.

I have 3 sets of stock skis, one from 04 with saddle and 2 saddle less, one with pretty good doolys and one with snow tracker aggressive with lots of life left. Also have a re-valved rear shock for a RS Nytro or Apex RTX. Willing to trade the shock and skis with Snow Trackers, the other skis can be had for free you pay shipping. one set of blue loops also. Dang I keep remembering more as I type, have a touring kit with mirrors that will fit any RX chassis sled, lots of handle bar riser parts, 07 Nytro bars with grips, throttle cable from a Rx Warrior, throttle cable extension, power madd extended brake line, standard 07 nytro windy and probably some more I can't remember. PM what you want?

Merry Xmas

I think this thread needs to be moved to the classified section? I posted 2 weeks ago and no one has responded? I'll give a lot of this stuff away if anyone wants it?

Rob

RobWarrior said:
Merry Xmas

I think this thread needs to be moved to the classified section? I posted 2 weeks ago and no one has responded? I'll give a lot of this stuff away if anyone wants it?

Rob

Rob
What's a Touring kit with mirrors?

They mount to the hood on the RX chassis sleds...they're wind deflectors with mirrors in them. I don't have them any longer I sent them out last week. Try here? It looks like they must have purchased some NOS kits? I paid $50.00 for the kit 2 years ago and didn't install them because it covered the graphics on my hood and I only wanted them for the mirrors.

http://www.mfgsupply.com/sm-12356-mirro ... odels.html

I have a set of dartless plates available that I ran on my 06 Attak stock skis. See the bottom of the ski in the picture to see what they look like installed. I am in Canada.

youngdman said:
I'm looking for a handle bar pad for my Apex.................................anyone have one? I have a used oil tank from my Apex.
I have a pad off my '06 Attak. it doesn't say "Yamaha" on it though, but it was factory. Let me know.

I'm looking for some blue "A" arm protectors or any other blue accessories. I already have ski loops and skid plate. Also, I'm looking for an XXL mens jacket for a spare, either FXR or Yamaha. I can pay up to $100 or $125 for the jacket.

RobWarrior said:
I have 3 sets of stock skis, one from 04 with saddle and 2 saddle less, one with pretty good doolys and one with snow tracker aggressive with lots of life left. Also have a re-valved rear shock for a RS Nytro or Apex RTX. Willing to trade the shock and skis with Snow Trackers, the other skis can be had for free you pay shipping. one set of blue loops also. Dang I keep remembering more as I type, have a touring kit with mirrors that will fit any RX chassis sled, lots of handle bar riser parts, 07 Nytro bars with grips, throttle cable from a Rx Warrior, throttle cable extension, power madd extended brake line, standard 07 nytro windy and probably some more I can't remember. PM what you want?

All parts are gone...Sorry guys

Got the Dartless from KevinS. Thanks.

I have four stock Yamaha 130mm idlers, plain black with rubber. Fair shape, still usable but has non-replaceable bearings. Free, just pay for shipping.

I have a blue windshield for a RX1 and a stock air box.

Trailer guides & Cat hood

I know it's the wrong time of year, but these items will get trashed if I don't give them to someone that can use them.

First is a late 90s or early 2000s cat ZL hood. Graphics are ok, no headlight or anything. Pretty cracked up where the straps were. I'd say its in poor but usable condition ( especially if yours is smashed in the front)

Also, I cut a s-10 bedliner into 6 strips, about 6" by 6'. To be used for trailer ski guides.

You would need to pick these up in 49127, stevensville MI. I may be able to get them to you around Indian River or the Lansing area, just depends on trips to see family.

PM me or post here.

Back