• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post up your current snowfall pics (if any)

14.5 inches today in Howell Michigan, Took the viper out for a little rip around the subdivision...lol. To bad it won't stay, supposed to warm up again next week....ugh!!
X2 on that report. went for a spin myself.

20151122_082403.jpg

I trust the experts that helped with the clutching, no need to test them ;)! Plus I didn't buy the new 8dn belts yet so that's a good thing for my lawn!
When you go to buy your belts, bring calipers with and buy the widest ones they have. Easier to set deflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trust the experts that helped with the clutching, no need to test them ;)! Plus I didn't buy the new 8dn belts yet so that's a good thing for my lawn!
I have a couple of extra 8dns lying around. I wouldn't worry about the grass, It'll grow back eventually!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448283129.847822.jpg

Finally got our first accumulating snowfall last night in central Maine! There reporting over 5" east of me.... I think this is worse than nothing it's so tempting!

Sent from my iPhone

Dang! How did you other guys in Michigan get so lucky? I just wanted enough to rip around the neighborhood a couple times and nothing stuck on the roads. We got 3" in Grand Rapids maybe but it only stuck in the grass. So dissapointing!

Back