• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Put on about 65 miles today.

Please dont ride him to hard guys. I have a confession..............I actually look forward to his posts, kind of like watching a B movie. It doesnt make sense, its totally unrealistic, but if you have a six pack in you its freaky hilarious. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

i'll be honest i got 1200 kms on mine and i dont hear that sound but after i do a jump or something it sounds like the belt slipping or something and it stops after a couple seconds

Over 722 views (as of this post) for a post
about someone riding 65 miles!C'mon man.

The sounds from the sled are the same ones that were there last year.Track,clutch etc don't worry about it just get used to it.

Have you figured out how to adjust the track yet?

Big question is did you get a owners manual yet?
If you can't handle the owners manual don't get the service manual.

Call your dealer dude and have your list of questions ready or take the sled to them and have them go over the sled with you.20 minutes and you can learn alot-really.

Dude,sounds like you need a girlfriend.Seriously.

YAM182 said:
Over 722 views (as of this post) for a post
about someone riding 65 miles!C'mon man.

The sounds from the sled are the same ones that were there last year.Track,clutch etc don't worry about it just get used to it.

Have you figured out how to adjust the track yet?

Big question is did you get a owners manual yet?
If you can't handle the owners manual don't get the service manual.

Call your dealer dude and have your list of questions ready or take the sled to them and have them go over the sled with you.20 minutes and you can learn alot-really.

Dude,sounds like you need a girlfriend.Seriously.
Track tightened,Everything is fine on the sled. Just wanted to make sure what I heard was correct information.

2008 Nytro RTX,

It may be wise of you to actually read the owners manual, and take a few minutes to process the information before posting questions so frequently. We're all here to help each other, but you have to take the time to learn the basic stuff. Certain questions can also be answered by doing a search for previous similar topics.

While I'm not terribly impressed with some of the comments posted to this thread, I do think many of the people here have developed a profile for you that may be avoided in the future with a little patience on your part. Post counts aren't competitions!!

We are watching, and will lock the thread fellas..... try to be nice.

Back