• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

R n R inline slasher elite trailers looking for comments/reviews

RtxViper

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX LE
I am looking to buy a new inline 3 place trailer and the rnr is the one i am looking to buy if you have one or use one i would love to hear your input thanks!

I have a 2013 16' with 5' V nose and I squeeze in 2 Apex 128s and a Viper ltx. The 3rd sled is a tight fit. I am happy with the trailer. It pulls great. Make sure they balance the wheels before you accept it. Mine were way out of balance and they wouldn't pay for balancing. All 5 tires needed balancing. They will tell you they shouldn't need it. Insist before you pick it up.

I have a 2013 16' with 5' V nose and I squeeze in 2 Apex 128s and a Viper ltx. The 3rd sled is a tight fit. I am happy with the trailer. It pulls great. Make sure they balance the wheels before you accept it. Mine were way out of balance and they wouldn't pay for balancing. All 5 tires needed balancing. They will tell you they shouldn't need it. Insist before you pick it up.

Thats a good idea thanks

RnR is a great trailer I sold them for a few years and they build quality. look over finish when you pick up wassnt many but some had some finish detail issues that we would fix and charge back to them fairly rare and a good dealer will see and fix them before calling you to pick it up.

I have a 27.5 ft (box and v) and it is great. Pulls real well but it is a tri-axle. 10 yrs old and only work has been brakes and now has a little leak in a roof seam. I think all the new ones have 1pc roofs. My suggestion is order all the accessories you want from the factory as far as electrical, vents, windows, door, fuel doors, spare tire well. Lighting can be done later as can cabinets.

I have a 27 ft, Tri-axle, 4 place also. Have had it for quite a while and have been very happy with it.
We put 6,000-8,000 miles on it a year (1,000 miles each trip to the U.P. + 2,500 mile trips out west some years.)
I would recommend R&R trailers.;)!

Thanks for the comments i ordered a 7x18' +5 pretty excited to have a nice trailer as i have been using a 2 place open forever plus the storage in the summer will be sweet!

congrats on the new purchase im sure you will enjoy it be sure to look it over before you take delivery.

You will love the enclosed! I have a 26 x 7 and really like it. Had a nice Top cap loved itbut it was work compared to being able to walk in drive out is so nice, I must be getting old.

Back