• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready for a little fun on the Asphalt!!!

I would love that. The sooner we know the dates the better my chances of getting the time off, arranging some shared rides etc.... Oh that sounds like fun.

Assuming same hotel ? What was the name?

Since Tom and any other Wisconsin or MI, OHIO, Indiana -lots of TYers have to go through Duluth hopefully we can meet up share driving, expense etc. My trailer has room for 3 more sleds as does the truck.

I liked what Dan, -Grizzly one- and I did a few years ago- drove throught the night Wednesday rode Thursday ,Friday,Saturday came home Sunday.

Had a great time Friday!

Really felt good to get the SRX out and run some good mph! Best pass down the track was a 9.6007 @ 133.67mph

Best pass on the viper this weekend (with a worn out track) was an 11.3050 @ 108.02mph. Best part is I won the Import Eliminator class Saturday which really put me ahead in points :)

Had a great time Friday!

Really felt good to get the SRX out and run some good mph! Best pass down the track was a 9.6007 @ 133.67mph

Best pass on the viper this weekend (with a worn out track) was an 11.3050 @ 108.02mph. Best part is I won the Import Eliminator class Saturday which really put me ahead in points :)

Thanks for the compliment.

Had a great time Friday!

That's awesome!

Yamadog,We will get it going alot faster once where able to do some testing!
We haven't made a change since we set it up.

Hey Terry (Nos-Pro), check your Inbox, I sent you a PM about a week ago. Hoping to hear from you.

Yamadog,We will get it going alot faster once where able to do some testing!
We haven't made a change since we set it up.

Oh I don't doubt that I was just chastising him for making the other guys sad - we should all be winners maybe slow down a bit at the end to make them feel better about themselves.

Friday RSD was a major cluster "F" once again.... never used to be this way. Got 4 runs in and that was hustling to get the sled cooled down and fueled up.

Traction was very poor also.

Back