• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready for a little fun on the Asphalt!!!

Union Grove Dragway, Union Grove Wi.. It's an older dragstrip in southeast Wisconsin. Hope you can make it !

I think I'm in! We pretty much drive right through Union Grove on our way to Munising during the winter.;)!

nice may have my viper back form Ulmer by then or just come to learn from the masters.......

I will NOT be attending the next RSD at Union Grove WI on the 18th. I have tickets to got with my good friends to a Badger Football game and I am not a great racer but one hell of a good drinker :) ..of course you cant drink at the game but we can party it up the night before and after...LOL

So I will try WIR RSD in Kaukauna WI, on Sept 25th one last time this year... even tho I hate the lines. Those that will spectate will see a #*$&@ pile of good racing even tho I can stand how they run the RSD set-up their.

Depending on weather, I want to hit the Grove the 18th because traction there is sooo much better. Plus, I might take a day off to do time runs all day.

See how it pans out, might make both of them this month but like you said....hate the lines and wait.

C'mon Ryan, you can doooooo it!!!!!! Let me know as early as you can Terry. I'll likely take the day off as well!

I'm planning on the 18 th also. Going to order ignition module this week and will have it installed by next weekend to try out the launch control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I will try WIR RSD in Kaukauna WI, on Sept 25th one last time this year... even tho I hate the lines. Those that will spectate will see a #*$&@ pile of good racing even tho I can stand how they run the RSD set-up their.

Being later in the year hopefully be less people there. If not, well, at least it won't be 90 out while your waiting. Lol

Being later in the year hopefully be less people there. If not, well, at least it won't be 90 out while your waiting. Lol

Yeah, it is not a good thing wearing black leathers on a sunny 90+ day with the starting line reading 150°

then add a helmet and gloves......

Well, not sure if anyone made it out or not, but I guess I was wrong....it was pretty darn warm out Friday!

Well, not sure if anyone made it out or not, but I guess I was wrong....it was pretty darn warm out Friday!

I was at WIR on Friday, I was able to get 3 passes in. Very slow, bad traction and waiting in lines is the worst its ever been. I am done!!! From now on all my runs with be at Union Grove next summer.

The track was so bad there was 2 bad spin outs at the 1/8 miles mark that I was shocked the drivers did not slam into the wall or the other car they were racing against. They really need to get a grip on it before someone gets killed... WIR is a joke.

Last edited:
I agree....today was horrible for traction

Back