• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready for a little fun on the Asphalt!!!

Sorry to hear that Terry, have been enjoying your positive reports on Monday mornings.
Your TY family is behind you, and proud to see Big Blue doing so well on the track.
You will have better days ahead!

Oh yes....better days ahead Agman :)

Sorry for the late post. I was buried this last few days. I went to WIR at 4:30 on Friday and finally left at 9:30 and was able to run twice... I sat in line forever in the fricken heat. I will NOT go back for RSD. This is the same BS that they did last time we were there. I will drive and stay near Union Grove and run down there. If you were not in the High School race crap or the Black Line Outlaws or whatever the hell they are called ... u had to wait. Funny thing is we ALL paid the same amount of money to race.

WIR is a Joke... spread the word and dont even waste your money to enter or the fuel to drive there.

Few pics
1st run same set up as last time:
1/8 mile 92.88 mph in 7.04 sec, 1/4 mil 109.48 in 11.37 sec

2nd run with clutch change
1/8 mile 94.04 mph in 7.00 sec, 1/4 mil 111.36 in 11.29 sec

P7100167.JPG

P7100168.JPG

That would be great Tom! 1 hr from my house is way better than 3+ to WIR. I've got a couple guys from work that want to see you guys race. Let am know when!!

Cool, what time does everything get rolling?

I'd love to come up and watch you guys run in August. Maybe someone has mentioned this already, but where's the location?

Union Grove Dragway, Union Grove Wi.. It's an older dragstrip in southeast Wisconsin. Hope you can make it !

MrSled posted the date . It's August 14th starting at 5 pm.

Back