• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Suspension issue, major droop

I have an Apex XTX different sled but has same sag issue as you. I got stronger torsion springs from Travis at Barn of Parts and 4 position adjusters (billet) and I have no more sag and the sled is way better for me in the bumps too. I set the adjusters at position 3 when its just me or me and my son in the jack seat and if the wife gets in the jack seat I set it to 4. a friend has the star kit in his and it solved it all for him too. I spent less than 100 bucks getting all the parts used from Travis for mine and I am very happy.

I have an Apex XTX different sled but has same sag issue as you. I got stronger torsion springs from Travis at Barn of Parts and 4 position adjusters (billet) and I have no more sag and the sled is way better for me in the bumps too. I set the adjusters at position 3 when its just me or me and my son in the jack seat and if the wife gets in the jack seat I set it to 4. a friend has the star kit in his and it solved it all for him too. I spent less than 100 bucks getting all the parts used from Travis for mine and I am very happy.

Thanks, I will look into this.

Sent from my office
using Tapatalk

Back