• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rebuildable shock?

I looked thru my stuff looks like I don't have what u need but Travis ( hibshmas25) posted and can take care of u.
Ok thanks for taking the time to look.

I have a few options here for you if still need something.

Have a new aftermarket steel body for $100. Also have a good used piggyback aluminum rebuildable with dampening adjustment for $250
How do I order from you? Paypal? I would like the $100 aftermarket shock.

Just sent the invoice via paypal.

Tom....seems threads i'm subscribed to are not sending me the email notifications when posts are made. Is there a glitch?

Yup I got it. Thanks!

Just sent the invoice via paypal.

Tom....seems threads i'm subscribed to are not sending me the email notifications when posts are made. Is there a glitch?

Sometimes if you dont go to them once you get a notification they will stop. I have had that happen. I read it on my phone and not go to it, remove it and then I never get notified again.

Sometimes if you dont go to them once you get a notification they will stop. I have had that happen. I read it on my phone and not go to it, remove it and then I never get notified again.
I noticed that too. After awhile I will quit getting notification if I don't go and look at the actual thread. For example the Word #60 thread, there is always replies to that but I will only get the first couple after I post and then they stop coming.

I noticed that too. After awhile I will quit getting notification if I don't go and look at the actual thread. For example the Word #60 thread, there is always replies to that but I will only get the first couple after I post and then they stop coming.

Like I said you have to keep clicking on the notifications. Or post again.

Like I said you have to keep clicking on the notifications. Or post again.
O yeah I know I was agreeing with you on why they stop coming.

Back