• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Remove head light/guage pod & keeping stock hood?

GotJuice

Expert
I want a cover that cleans up the hole when you remove the head light pod. I want to keep the stock hood and remove the entire head light/guage pod. Mount the guages low on the riser with an aluminum bracket and a se t of PIAA lights . I wanna be able to rolle my sled to get unstuck when ever needed without crushing the pod,windshield and plastic. If the snow isn't fresh and real soft everything get's crunched bad! Any feedback appreciated!

I saw alot of guys doing this on the "Mountain Mod Mania 4" video but not sure where they're getting the parts. Search around some of the performance parts shop and I'm sure you'll find something.
Good luck.

LOL......Yeah me too

I've seen several of them too but they are using, the Alpine Hood or CR hood or the custom sled shop hood. I want the piece that covers just the area open with the stock light pod removed and stock hood left on, I don't really want the entire one piece hood, Mountain Mod has one of the nicer versions but again the entire hood. Anyone else have recommendations ??

What chassis are you working on, Rx/Rs, Apex?

Back