• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rsi?

Super easy. And the ODI grips are super comfy. Just don't do what I did and put alum bars on. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I did mine last summer- they work super good with a yamaheater

I also spray foamed my bars

What's the issues with the hand warmers? I have a 12' and they cook my hands. Is it a certain year they sucked?

What's the issues with the hand warmers? I have a 12' and they cook my hands. Is it a certain year they sucked?

Not sure about the 12's maybe they corrected them but my 10 I lost factory left handle bar twice and when they did work they not very hot at all. Then I finely installed RSI warmers solved the problem and work great and easy to install.

What do you mean spray foamed the bars? The insides? Keeps you warmer?

Yup go to your local hardware store and pick up a can of spray foam the same stuff you spray around your windows to keep the cooled draft out. Spray inside both sides of the bar " not to much " it comes fast and expands once it sets up trim the end. This will stop the heat from your grip to be loss through the bar.

Back