• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 frt bumper fab, any pics

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Hello, I wanna Fab a new frt bumper for my rx1, does anyone have any pics of custom frt bumpers.

I always used the available after market steel ones they aren't pricey and much stronger than the stock plastic one.

Front View.jpg
sideview.jpg

Well, cheapest aftermarket I seen online was $175. And there's something COOL being able to say I made it.

Yeah after I posted this I saw your other post in RX 1 thread it is pretty nice and should handle a substantial hit (god forbid)

usually guys say stuff and then when you see the finished product it looks like it cam off the beverly hillbilly's truck

usually guys say stuff and then when you see the finished product it looks like it cam off the beverly hillbilly's truck
wow yamahadog, I hope it doesn't look like hillbilly sled, but I hated always telling people don't pull on plastic bumper, sure hope I don't need it for any impact reasons tho,
View attachment 108528

I thought the plastic bumper was plenty tough for lifting and pulling on! I lifted it off the ground with my sled jack by the bumper all the time till I got a jack style lift to go under the belly pan. Trying to yank it out of a ditch by it with a sled or truck maybe not. But then again that is not what its for.

Back