• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rxrider's Turbo Garage - pics back, will continue

Just checked with Photobucket, they want me to pay $399.99USD a year for each account, for a total of $1200USD for all my four accounts.
That is just not going to happen even, I just can't pay that kind of cash for Photobuckets lousy ad-riddeled junk service.
No way, Photobucket is just not worth it.
holy #*$&@.

It didn't work :-(

I had to email the developer and gave him a link to the site, he told me he would get back to me and the next day he did and its worked ever since. I guess they are updating the patch as people share examples. Go to the add on store and click the developer name and let him know.

Oh yeah and holy crap photobucket pricing, that is almost extortion. Tell me that wont backfire on them.

Rxrider
Any insight would be appreciated
09 nytro xtx
Mpi 180
Pcv
Sea level riding
Afr 10.5
Boost 5
Rpm 8300
It’s running but lightly stumbling on throttle response at any level of throttle

WOW - Photobucket came to their sences and allowed for 3rd-party hosting, my pics are back up again. LaLaLa:pics:

With the pics back I will continue documenting the work I do on my sleds.

Jan-Ove
rxrider

Hi

this is the best news for us rx1/Apex maniac, I'm happy now :)

Tom Ivar

Back