• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Schmidt Bro's center shock revalve/spring kit

nlh

Extreme
I was wondering if anyone has tried the shock revalve's from Schmidt Bro's powersports, specifically the center shock revalve and spring? I definately want to get my shocks revalved before this season's riding starts, but am trying to balance price, quality, service, etc.

http://www.schmidtbrosmotorsports.com/Y ... grade.html

To be honest I would like to go with a Hygear package but can't see spending that kind of money right now with business being slow.

I have also considered Pioneer which seems to be the cheapest price wise, not sure of quality but I'm sure they are up there with the rest.

Thanks guys.

pioneer is reputable and honest Ive known bruce for almost 20 yrs and you get your moneys worth and dont pay for what you dont need!

Attachments

• 09 gussets.jpg
    09 gussets.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 54
Thanks SJ,

I didn't mean to imply that pioneer wasn't reputable. Just curious as to the spring package that schmidt bro's offer, or if it is even needed.

Thanks again

springs and shoocks

I had my XTX done and it made a big difference in the steering effort. I am having them do all my other shocks right now. Good quality and fast service.

uofm,

Who did you use for your shock service, schmidt or pioneer?

Thanks for the feedback

shocks

Sorry about that. I use Schmidt Bros. Call them and talk to Chris and tell him you talked with Pat. He will help you out like no other.

Back