• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Should I buy a Nytro?

i really dislike vipers. The fit and finish is brutal, it's slower, and after seeing the reliability issues it can have in colder weather from reputable guy's on youtube. I would definitely go buy two used nytros instead of a viper if i was in the market! Which is basically what i actually did last year.

Honestly I like my 13XTX Nytro better than my friends 14 LTXViper in every way at the moment. I am sure once we get the viper sorted out it will be a great sled!!

My buddy has a Viper, loves it & had no issues. -13 last Sat when we went to ride, fired right up, got up to about 10 all day.
It rides great BTW, I'd buy one if the $$$ was there.
My '09 RTX is short tracked but it's been in some deep stuff & still goes forward, set up handles bumps fine.
I like it.

Good luck, tough choices but both fun to ride.

Had a 2009 nytro for 4 years and did just about everything with it to try and get it to handle in the end I lowered it 2" with the JRE kit to get it to rail corners which it did fairly well but it beat me up and just wasn't enough. Switched to a 2011 Apex SE and I love it in every way all I've had to do was switch to tuner ski's and ride it like I stole it. I know your talking about upgrading to a Nytro or a Viper but if you trail ride 95% of the time how can you lose with the Apex! Monster motor, Power steering just saying:hide:

Love mine,have had a couple of rx-1s and an attak...miss the top end power a little but can live with for the versatility of this sled and the ergonomics! Plus i have no trouble on a good hard trail to hit between 100-105!

Sure , if you like it buy one , it doesn't matter what anybody else says if it fits you and you like it then get it ....

X2.......

Back