• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled Solutions YAMAHA FX NYTRO TUNNEL BAG

Nice Rumble

Expert
Anyone know if Paul has these bags back in stock and is shipping. Anyone receive theirs yet?

Nytro_Tunnel_Pak_Part_YTP300-BKComp.jpg

Stopdropanroll, do you have the exhaust turn out on your XTX too or can this bag be used with the exhaust the way it is from factory? I don't really care too much for that turn out.

The turn out is required for both the Sled Solutions/Skinz tunnel bag as well as the Yamaha tunnel bag. I don't think there is a way around it currently . . . :(

does the exhaust get that hot? I checked mine this weekend and it was pretty cool but it was around zero and the sled had only been running 30-50 min. some bags look pretty tight up against it even with the turn out?

YES......you need it unless you want a melted nylon mess, I checked it out cuz I sold my Skinz pipe and sucked it up and bought the turn out, but I like the fact of storage for short rides with no back pac........super thrilled about the bag. I am suprized how much you can cram in there, though anything in the front of the bag will get wet after a long ride 150+, I put 100 on and minimal wetness, but I plan on coating it with waterproofing stuff, and may make a deflector for it till next season when I do under tunnel exhaust. I will post pics when I get a chance

this is what it looks like when roasted by muffler,it wasnt a nytro,it was on a venture but the bag came undone and was hanging in line with the exhaust,not good

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 233
HAhaha Heck yea the exhaust gets hot i melted my gloves to my fingers last weekend ha but ijust had the team Yamaha Snocross gloves and i couldnt feel my fingers so i sure did feel em when they melted

Nice Rumble said:
Anyone know if Paul has these bags back in stock and is shipping. Anyone receive theirs yet?

Nytro_Tunnel_Pak_Part_YTP300-BKComp.jpg

Not yet if you're referring to the XTX bag. If you are talking about the one pictured, that is the MTX bag and I do have those in stock.

I've been updating another thread when we get some in and when they ship.

Back