• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowtrackers..dumb question

spwild47

2016 Viper RTX. I have the dreaded double keel Tuner ski (stock). My carbides are toast so looking at Snowtrackers Aggressive. Part number should be 194173. The list price is about $280, and the ads show 2 U channels and 2 carbides.

So if the tuner is dual keel, then I need 4 U channels and 4 carbides. Does that mean 2 sets I.e $560? Should I just look at new skis and snow trackers at that price to dump the Tuners?

I just bought the same ones for my 15 viper with duel runners and it came with everything needed. No need for two kits one will do and wow do they ever work good. Make sure you line it up to 0 after the install.

Attachments

• 92217403-D379-4C06-B3D7-BDAB717AD64A.jpeg
    92217403-D379-4C06-B3D7-BDAB717AD64A.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 96
I run semi-agressives on my 2016 LTX-DX and they are amazing in the trails. They grab in reverse on my wood floor and coming off the trailer so I mounted some plastic runners for that.

I had semi aggressive s/trackers on my 15 LTX with the older single keel skis and they worked great.
Putting on a set of aggressive s/t this year and can’t wait to try them.

You can get ahold of Travis at barm of parts and he will have you dialed in——

Back