• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Star Suspension Alternative?

Nytrocity

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro FX
Hey guys, new to the forum..

Looking to relocate a Nytro to 128".... I have corresponded with Robert at Star once via email several weeks ago, and he told me to reply with my shipping info and cell phone # to purchase a relocate kit. . . That was the last time I spoke with him and have heard no response. I've called and emailed several times since and haven't been able to get in contact again . . .

Are they still in business? Anybody else had this issue? Is there any other suppliers for a similar kit?

I suppose I could extend it without his kit.. I've retrofitted alternative suspensions into sleds they didn't belong in before, so I've made plates up, aligned holes, etc.... rather just hit the easy button for $130 and have the layout pretty close. . . .

Anybody tried tightening the limiter strap for approach angle and adding rail extensions to achieve the 128"? If so, would you recommend it? Do you loose much front arm travel pulling in the limiters?

Thank you for any help you can give. Happy holidays.

I just talked to Robert this week.

I had an issue with the kit when I installed mine- but it was track issue not kit issue

He is usually pretty good at getting back to his customers, probably just really busy.

It's the time of the year. Everyone wants the shocks/suspensions goodies before the season starts. Leave a message or give them another ring.

I just spoke with him this morning. Also, when I have left messages he has returned my calls. I can't say enough about how nice of a guy he is. It takes him a little bit to respond to emails because he is really busy. The service he has provided me has been second to none.

I've had great service from Robert too. Give him a chance, you won't regret it. He is standing by his XTX kit and provided a free upgrade when an issue was identified. Happy customer here.

Thanks for the feedback everyone... Sounds like he's just busy.

Back