• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Strip it down?

Funny, I was thinking todays news was piss poor timing for trying to sell one of these sleds. We shall see what kind of interest there is come fall.

I don’t really want to take delivery of my new sled without selling this one first, but I’m not interested in giving it away either.
I know it's a horrible time to try and off-load a sled. Maybe you could run an ad now, just to get a marketplace temperature.
I seen a few listed yesterday after the news. Seemingly with bold numbers and comments. Like,"not willing to give it
away"
I'm assuming in fall there will be plenty for sale. Which makes getting what youre looking for even more difficult.

There are adds for brand new units on Ebay. The used ones have been on there for months now. The new SRX sold yesterday.
Anyone says they can't get one isn't looking hard enough

New ones on snowmobile trader also, srx 23's xtxle's, also diffrent models of se's just gotta search, they are out there.

Back