• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Studding a higher mileage track

I hated the original Ripsaw. Its ok on the trail but any loose snow you are done for. Trench to China. I put 11,000 kms on it. Ripsaw 2 looks great but I couldn't find one in Canada. Mixed reviews of the Cobra track from Polaris guys. Great in off trail but not long life.
I won't run a Cobra track. They might be fine for the light, underpowered 2-stroke stuff but not on an Apex or Sidewinder that actually has some torque. The lugs are far too flexible and I think they might be just a single-ply track as well.

I won't run a Cobra track. They might be fine for the light, underpowered 2-stroke stuff but not on an Apex or Sidewinder that actually has some torque. The lugs are far too flexible and I think they might be just a single-ply track as well.
My friend just bought an Ice Cobra 1.6 for his XTX Nytro. The track is sitting in my basement. We are going to swap it out shortly in my garage. It looks awesome. I guess we will see how it wears. I think how you drive your sled plays a huge amount on how long it lasts too.

Back